Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Product review*****

Hey Ladies!!!!!!


First and foremost I have to apologize for being away too long. I appreciate all the love and support. I am back with a great product review and some awesome pics!!! By the way Happy Nine Months Natural to me!!

 So recently I graduated with my Masters degree and a curl friend gifted me with the new Shea Moisture Cocunut Hibiscus line because she had heard me mention my intent to try it out. Below are the results of this product tell me what you think??

 Steps to style-







1. I first shampood my hair
2. I added a protein deep conditioner with a cocunut for about 20 mins no heat added.

3. I sprayed my hair with my water spritz for moisture and oils (bottled water, extra virgin olive oil, vegetable glygerin, rosemary oil, lavender oil).

4. I added the cocunut&hibicus hair milk and parted my hair off into sections now its time for the real fun lol

5. I sectioned my hair off and applied the hair milk I begin rubbing the cocunut&hibiscus curl scouffle throughout sections of my hair rubbing and lightly pulling it up and down my strands of hair until I saw curl definition.

6.  I also added a little Eco-Olive oil gel to this to get that ultimate curl.

**Note*** The curling scouffle if very concentrated so you do not need very much***

After letting my hair air dry and using a cold shot hair dryer I had shiny, mosturized and soft head of curls that everybody wanted to touch lol!!

I have to admit I was nervous at first because this was a switch from my regime but I love love the results and I reccomend it see pics below :-)

Again ladies Please subscribe to my blog and if you have any hair or makeup question email me at stribling_y@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to assist you or facebook me!!!!

Yours Naturally,

Minah

No comments:

Post a Comment