Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Good Puff day!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies,

Today is a bit of a random post but i figured I would share today I decided to rock a hydrated and well moisturized puff in doing so:

1. I used a little water mist mixed with Do gro hair oil
2. New leave In Conditioner that I purchased at Sally's recently its call The Conditioner (Generic Value Product Brand).
3. Section my hair and applied water/oil mist and then my leavin to soften and add moisture.
4.Spray a light oil mist atop.

                                            Below are my results so today is a good puff day :-)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is a great page. Alot of women FEAR the essence of their natural beauty and who they are. Thanks for creating a blog to show us a few tips on things we can do to look and feel better :D

    ReplyDelete