Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Natural hair favs***************

Hey Ladies,

 I will be doing a pictorial on the products I can't be without hope this helps you on your journey!!!

The following products listed below helps me achieve the following look in the pic below


1. My water bottle- its filled with bottles water, and essential oils



2. My leavin Conditioner  I like to keep it chilly in the frig at times this stuff is goldent



3.I have to add the product line I am currently using because it works!!

4. As any natural would agree I still have to have my Eco Gel
5. Last but not least for my beauty sleep you have to keep a bundle of these my Night Cap AKA Chef Hat!!

Ok ladies this is all I have and use good luck on your journey be on the look out for product give aways soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment