Monday, April 9, 2012

My Natural Hair Journey Month 8!!!!

Hey Ladies,

I know its been a while but I am back at it again I hope you all have been well on your journeys. I am back to it because I hope this blogs inspires and motivates you!! Please be sure to follow me on here and share questions and comments I would love to hear your thoughts!!!!


Its been 8 months since I big chopped and I have to tell you it has been quite and experience. In these past 8 months I have discovered a new found confidence and respect for my hair.


 I believe I have found a new love for my hair and appearance. In going natural one must embrace the beauty God gave to each of us individually as


 Chrisette Michelle states:
What Chrisette Michelle says about going natural :Do what’s best for you. What is your heart saying? Follow it. We are incredibly beautiful, us curly girls. Let’s be proud and supportive of each other. To be quite honest I’d have to say...are you ready for what I’m about to say? Ok... Don’t be one of those girls out there who have our beautiful curls but wear no smile, head is down, ain’t got no ...presence! Give it! Cat walk down the street! Rock that hair with the fiercest of outfits. This is not just a spiritual journey, it’s an incredible fashion statement that not everyone can wear! Treat it like a manicure or a new Prada bag and be the most amazing diva on your block. This beauty is fierce and it’s ours naturally! Let’s make each other proud! Amen?!
 
Current Product use:
 I still co wash every other day or as needed with my Giovanni Deeper Moisture conditioner /Giovanni leave In conditioner
 
I use my water mix: Bottle water/Extra Virgin Olive Oil/lavender oil/Rosemary oil/glycerin
 
I also use Kera Cara silk n seal spray to fight frizz
 
Eco styler gel is a must if I am going for a more tame look.
 
 
Heres a look at my hair now!!!!
 
 


 
Happy 8 Months and counting!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment