Google+ Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Utilize the Benefits of your Hair!!!!

Hey Ladies,

As you know it has began to heat up outside and many are prepping for the summer heat. I am writing to encourage you to utilize the benefit of your natural hair and the wash and go technique to truly burn and gain.

In the last few weeks I have been working out as much as possible I have come to enjoy the freedom of burning the extra calories and working up a nice hot and steamy sweat. Back in my relaxed days I would be in a panic if my hair were to sweat. This would cause my new growth to go bananas.


I urge you to go ahead get healthy make it a point to get your daily workout on and now you have the freedom of doing so because when you hop in that shower you can simply treat yourself to a wash n go.

Again being natural has its benefits its liberating and freeing and in my case it has began to cause me to take on a better lifestyle!!!

Remember**** To Embrace all of you and that is in Mind, Body and Spirit**** As we are inspired and aspired to grow our natural tresses let us also shape and reshape our whole selves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment