Monday, February 13, 2012

R.I.L Whitney Houston (Tribute Post)

This is a post dedicated to the beauty and class of one of music's most iconic and talented women. Although she had her struggles we all have our ups and downs. I will forever remember her beauty, poise, style and that smile and a voice that can move the strongest man to tears even. It seems unreal that she is no longer with us here on earth but I know heaven has embraced her with open arms!!

Many have had the nerve to criticize Whitney for things she did in her life but I ask let he who has no sin cast the first stone!!

One thing I remember is that its not all about spending you life doing good and being good its about what is truly in your heart the one thing Man can see and judge is not what God is going to base his judgement off of so many of us do good works with cruel and ill intentions behind the good that we have done does that make you any better because your act was good but your heart held the wrong intention  behind your act?





Again I say Rest In Love Whitney Houston I tribute this post to you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen such a lady of class and style in Hollywood or in the celeb world like Whitney. That Smile and that voice R.I.L. Whitney sleep, sing and dance with angels my beautiful sister!!

    ReplyDelete