So as you know learning your natural hair and what works and what doesn't is trial and error and I have found a new way of defining my curls and shaping up my look and I want to share with you I hope this helps you in your journey of finding products that work for you so here goes!!!!
1. I co-wash every other day to prevent product build up
2. I spray hair with EVOO-Extra Virgin Olive Oil and water saturate hair
3. I then apply leave in condition just a dab (can be applied at night if it does not mix well with styling products)
4. I have added Queen Hellenes royal curl defining cream to help define my curls
5. Lastly I switched from Evo-Styler gel to Aloe Vera gel because it allows my hair to dry soft and not hard and crunchy!!!
I have been following the steps in that order and I have been achieving my look I hope this helps those in search I will post a picture of what I use
|here is a side view after my hair dried|
|here is my finish look|
|products that I have been using I will be reviewing a conditioner I have been using soon!!|