Sunday, December 4, 2011

A New Tip!! For my Curlies and Naturalistas!!!!

Hey Ladies as you know I am very open on tips and suggestions and its my responsibility to report what works and doesn't work from my perspective. Yesterday I reading around the web trying to locate a way to better maintain and manage my wash n Go. Like most people when I wake up in the morning my hair is flat and need to be revamped.

So I came across a article that suggested spritzing my hair and night and applying a plastic cap under my satin cap would help me keep my curls. So I decided to try it out!!

Its the next morning and I must admit it worked!!!!! My hair is slightly damp not wet and my curls are still softly their now I will admit I did have to manipulate my sides because I am a side sleeper but for the most part my hair is still soft and moistened.

Again here what you do to maintain moisture and keep shape of curls at night for a wash n go
1. Spritz hair lightly with your water mixture-mine is a mixture of bottle water,aloe vera juice, essential oils-lavender, rosemary, and tea tree oil, and vegetable Glycerin.

2. Apply plastic cap

3. And lastly put satin cap on or bonnet and head to bed try this please come back and let me know how it works for you this comes highly reccommended I have visited several other sites who suggested this as well

again I am only sharing tips I have tried please post a comment or subscribe and I will keep you posted as I journey!! Also I am so excited about the Natural hair convention meet up this weekend!! Pics coming soon of that event!!!

2 comments:

  1. I see you are doing well with the natural thing!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friend I am definitely learning as I go I find my blog as a great source of relief and encouragement to to others!!

    ReplyDelete