Thursday, December 1, 2011

Team Natural We are Inspiration One to Another***

Hello Ladies ,

I have to admit that it has been a true pleasure to journey and share my natural hair story with you. Over the past few months I have come to find that we in our own right have a unique and individual story and it is worth sharing I have found that we all are motivated by the growth and progress we have achieved and that of our biggest hair idols.

I  found that even sharing product reviews and product suggestions is a big motivator and tool of mine. I  feel that in this journey we have to be open and willing to try because mastering our natural tresses is a skill to be obtained. I enjoy sharing my tip and regimes as well as receiving  new tips and suggestions daily.

 I feel that the bond shared through naturals is actually cool because we get to laugh and share our hair ups and downs. It is great to see how we as sisters and women of ethic backgrounds have come together and found a common ground that we all share and that is simply our love for ourselves and our beautiful unique hair.

Again I am taking this moment to say Team Naturals together we are Inspiration to one another let us share in this journey!!





Wishing  You Season Greetings!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment