Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Natural Hair show and Convention****

Is counting down the days until the weekend when my bestie and I head down to Houston for our first natural hair convention and meet up.

 I am so excited and yet ready to see all of the beauty naturals in attendance things I expect to do and see while there are: I want to shop till I drop, I plan to buy new products to try out and I am hoping and praying some fine men are in attendance that would be great!! I plan to attend a few workshops to learn new tips and ways of styling my hair and my friends hair. I hope to gain inspiration in establishing my product designs and furthing my business ideas !!!!

So I am excited so tune in i will be blogging about my experience this weekend ladies!!

Yours Naturally,

Minah


No comments:

Post a Comment