Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Why Does It Seem Good Finish Last?

Recently I took to my facebook page asking for topic suggestions and one of my facebook friends asked me to write about Why It Seems Good People Finish Last!

Personally I do not believe that the good finish last but I do believe that anything worth having is worth waiting for whether its a job, relationship, family peace, prosperity, and all the greater things we desire in life.

One of my favorite comedians quoted that first would be last and last would be first-Katt Williams.

I believe that sometimes we fight and go through things and it seems everyone around us are prospering and achieving but our situation seems dull and bleak. Many of us are living right ,praying and believing God yet still its seems nothing is happening. Have you ever looked around you and saw those who seemed to be of the world or Godless doing well and getting all the stuff they wanted and wonder why me? Bishop Jakes

I believe that there are some God chooses and anyone God chooses he hand picks and we are the ones who will be tested and tried because the devil does not like the fact that we are Gods chosen so therefore he tries us and throws things to try and stop us from getting to what God has for us.

John 11:40 (Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”)


I believe that we must continue to believe and trust and not compare or look at others situation. God gave us each our own journeys and he never intended for us to battle alone. If we just remember to include him in our everyday life and in all of our decisions and know that through it all he is with us.

A favorite quote of mine (When I was walking along I only saw two foot steps but then I realized that the reason I did not see four foot steps was because when I could go no longer he carried me). God never leaves us and when we are confident in his ability and we never finish last.

The great thing about living a life with a understanding that God has you is that you are always the winner in any endeavor or trouble you may face.

I want to say DON"T STOP BELIEVING< DONT GIVE UP< DONT'T WORRY< YOU ARE A WINNER AND ITS NOT HOW SWIFT YOU ARE BUT ITS STAYING IN THE RACE AND ENDURING TO THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment