Sunday, November 27, 2011

What do we call a Friend**

In the recent days I discovered how some of us place certain values of this title on others and I am learning that sometimes what we feel and how others feel isnt the same. I have had some of the best friends and they have taken and gotten me into some of the craziest situations but through it all we grew. Now day people want those friends who sale them lies and  it is better to have a friend who is honest and truthful than one who pleases your ears with sweet words. A real friend is not always going to tell you what you want to hear but in times of triumph and trouble they are there when you need them to be and will give  hard core truths they however most people want those yes friends tell me yes or sale me lies when you know I need your honesty the world we live in today and then when you are honest people call you judgemental maybe i say things that inspire you to think or consider reality but not judgemental because at the end of the day its your life what kind of friend do you want??

No comments:

Post a Comment