Tuesday, November 29, 2011

P.S.A message for my curlies***

Hey Ladies

I have recently been trying out new products and I understand certain products can be very pricey and it causes a serious dent in the pockets if you try a product and find that it doesn't work for your hair type so I thought I would come to you with a

Special Announcement*******WALMART AND TARGET*** Will take back in products purchased whether open or closed!!


I know this to be fact and considering that I am a bit more comfortable with trying products because I thought it would be a dear shame to purchase something and it not work and have to take that loss!!


 So Yes again they *****Walmart and Target*** will allows returns on open or unopened products as long as you have a receipt you can get a full refund if you do not have a receipt you will get store credit also products must be returned within the first 90 days!!!!

Just a PSA!!

Stay tuned for more natural updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment