Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Its My 1 Month Hair Anniversary Post Big chop!!

Hey Friends!!!  I am super proud and excited today marks my (One Month Anniversary Post Big Chop) and I feel great!!! In this past 30 days I have enbarked upon a Journey of freedom and liberation. I have allowed my self the opportunity to embrace change by letting go of old barriers and standards. I have come to certain realizations in this past 30 days but I know this is just the beginning of my journey I recently accepted that I am a beautiful woman I am more than what meets the eye I am strength defined before making the decision to chop I was concerned about my head shape and how I would look I was even concerned with how the man in my life would take it but I made a decision that I love me and that includes all aspects and parts of me I realized that who I am is more than what my hairstyle is and how I choose to wear it. In this Journey I am discovering that the only standard of beauty is the one we choose we are all beautiful in God's eye and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I have to say that I love my hair even though its TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro) its so cute and I can see texture forming too!!

HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment